034Motorsport Density Line Adjustable Upper Control Arm Kit, B5/B6/B7/C5 Audi A4/S4/RS4 & A6/S6/RS6
034Motorsport is proud to offer our fully adjustable upper control arms for the B5/B6/B7 and C5 chassis cars! These arms are perfect for those who have lowered their car from factory ride height and as a result have excessive camber, which causes accelerated tire wear on the street.
- CNC Machined Billet 6061 Construction, Black Anodized Finish
- 034Motorsport Density Line Inner Bushings
- Aurora Spherical Bearings Featuring Teflon Race Lining
- Built in Safety Washer - Eliminates any chance of the spherical ever separating.
- Arm sets ship set to stock length.
- Over 5/8" of outward adjustability, and adjustable in 1/36" increments. Each 1/36" adjustment is approximately .1 degree, allowing for highly accurate adjustments.
- Rod end design elminates tightening creep which is inherent with turnbuckle-style arms.
- Adjustments can be easily made by threading out an M6 head allen bolt. The pinch pin stays installed in the upright. A jam nut keeps everything tight once adjusted.
- Dust boots are now included with all adjustable upper control arms. We ship the boots uninstalled; once you have the alignment set, install the dust boots before final installation.
Arms ship with everything pictured and assembled, price for one kit for one front suspension.
Rebuild Kits: We now offer complete rebuild kits for these control arms here: Rebuild Kit, Density Line Adjustable Upper Control Arms
Please Note: Do not install the heim joints with less than eight threads engaged in the control arm. Fewer than eight threads of engagement can cause failure of the part. 034Motorsport will not be responsible for installation errors. If your alignment requires that you must have less than 8 threads of engagement, please contact us. Under no circumstances should the car be driven with less than 8 threads engaged!
Also, for vehicles with aluminum uprights, there must be a minimum of six threads visible between the heim joint lock nut and the outside end of the threads when the lock nut is fully tightened. Threading the heim joint into the arm with less than six threads visible between the lock nut and heim joint body may cause contact between the heim joint lock nut and the suspension upright, causing damage and potential failure. Tighten M10 pan head allen bolt to 45 ft/lbs with blue loctite.
Control arms do not have to be removed to adjust camber. Please see the video below highlighting the ease of adjustment.
Installation Instructions for Dust Boots: