034Motorsport is proud to offer the ultimate rear sway bar upgrade for the B5 Audi A4/S4/RS4 Quattro! The 034Motorsport Adjustable Solid Rear Sway Bar is made from high-quality spring steel for maximum rigidity, and is designed to combat understeer while reducing body roll under hard cornering.
This product was tested thoroughly on the street and track on our shop B5 Audi S4 before release. The 034Motorsport Adjustable Solid Rear Sway Bar substantially reduces understeer and body roll on B5 Audi A4/S4/RS4 Quattro vehicles without compromising comfort on the street.
In addition, the 034Motorsport B5 Audi A4/S4/RS4 Quattro Rear Sway Bar is engineered to be used effectively with the stock front sway bar. No upgrade in the front is needed or required. The addition of a stiffer front bar introduces even more push, requiring an even bigger bar in the back. With the stock front sway bar and upgraded 034Motorsport Solid Rear Sway Bar, body roll is virtually eliminated while turn in and off throttle oversteer are greatly improved.
- 213% - 330% Increased Sway Bar Rate (Over Stock B5 Audi S4 Rear Sway Bar)
- 142% - 220% Increased Sway Bar Rate (Over Neuspeed 19mm Rear Sway Bar on the Stiff Setting)
- 25.4mm Diameter
- Solid Spring Steel Construction
- 2-Way Adjustable
- Designed to be used in conjunction with the stock front sway bar.
- 034Motorsport B5 Audi A4/S4/RS4 Quattro Adjustable Solid Rear Sway Bar
- Graphite-Impregnated Urethane Bushings
- High-Strength Billet Aluminum Sway Bar Brackets
- B4 Audi S2/RS2
- 1996 - 2001 Audi A4 Quattro (B5)
- 2000 - 2002 Audi S4 (B5)
- 2000 - 2002 Audi RS4 (B5)
Please Note: The use of a rear subframe reinforcement bracket is required with this sway bar. The rear subframe is prone to cracking with an upgraded sway bar, and will likely crack if you attempt to use this sway bar without subframe reinforcements. If you do not already have a subframe reinforcement kit, you must purchase the 034Motorsport Billet Rear Subframe Reinforcement Bracket. This sway bar fits Quattro vehicles only.